Sunday, October 22, 2017

SSC164 Smashing Hearts

Welcome to another Sunday Stamps challenge.  I typically get my Christmas order in October, so I'll go with those goodies for this challenge.

For this card, I used the ink smash technique, one of my favorites, along with a bunch of splattering.

Here is this week's sketch by Amy.

Stamps: Hearts Come Home; Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Merry Little Christmas DSP, Watercolor Paper; Ink: Night of Navy, Whisper White Craft, Versamark; Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Watercolor Brush, Hometown Greetings Edgelits, Big Shot.

I was suppose to participate in a blog hop featuring Hearts Come Home, but I could not get myself together (getting ourselves settled in the new house has been all-consuming).  I had planned to share this bonus card, which was designed by my downline for our team meeting.

I love the use of this bundle for an occasion other than Christmas!



3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hey heidi! these are both wonderful...luv the background scene! hope you have a wonderful week!

eyestitch said...

I am all about how I could use Hometown Greetings for cards that are not Christmas. I want to buy it, but need more justification for using it other times of the year.

Claire Broadwater said...

Heidi, this is lovely! I love the ink smooth technique! What a fabulous background for your wintery scene! Wishing you a lovely weekend, My Friend! XX