Sunday, November 19, 2017

SSC166 Wild About You!

Welcome to another Sunday Stamps challenge.  This week's sketch is created by Monika.

I've got a couple ideas for this one.  Here's the first:

I actually had the idea for a little film strip dealio with this set when it came out in the Annual Catalog, but ran out of time.  How fortuitous that a sketch comes along that fits right into that idea.

Here is this week's sketch:

Stamps: Patterns & Pieces; Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Pick a Pattern DSP; Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Basic Black; Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Eclectic Shaped Paper Clips, Aquapainter.

I'll share a second card with you later this week.



4 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Such a fun card Heidi. Happy Thanksgiving.

Claire Broadwater said...

Heidi, what a fun take on the sketch! I love your film strip and the color combo! Wishing you a lovely Thanksgiving filled with love and family! XX

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the fun film strip!!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Heidi you really made a cute card with my sketch so in love with the yellow pink and teal color
so cuuute
and I think if it is a kids card they will love it much
cute cute
love the film strip too
see you maybe on my card using this sketch Heidi
and sorry for late visit
hugs
Monika