Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Stamparatus Tips & Tricks


Did you get a chance to preorder the new Stamparatus?  I hope so!  Customer shipments are to begin on or around February 1.

As part of the L2L (level-to-level) group of demonstrators, I was able to order mine early in order to review it and work out any bugs.  I made a quick video below of the best benefits and features that came to mind the first time I used it (as compared to other stamp presses on the market).  Have a look.


Disclaimer: Super quick made with a selfie stick and my really dirty grid papers.  Yep, that's really how I roll.  I hate to waste anything.  :)

I do have to mention unfortunately the window for Stamparatus preordering is now closed. It will be available in the next annual catalog, so keep a look out for that if you missed the preorder.


2 comments:

Doris D. said...

Great tips but your background paper was most distracting. Couldn't figure out what you were doing at first.

Heidi Baks said...

Thank you for your comment, Doris. I was in a hurry. I will take the time to get a clean sheet of grid paper next time. :)